From Children of StarClan
- 1 Fae~o~the~Wind Has Gone on a Varied LOA
- 2 Fae~o~the~Wind is a Member of the CoSC Staff
- 3 Avatar source
- 3.1 Ongoing Threads
- 3.1.1 The Stars Above (26RP09, Open
- 3.1.2 pussy and the owl by the light of the moon (5 LS 09 OPEN)
- 3.1.3 The Bold Arrow of Time (09 RP 09)
- 3.1.4 (Private) Ensuring the Future (17RP09)
- 3.1.5 Act I Scene I: Enter Chutzpah
- 3.1.6 in which the princess demands to see the dragon (1 LS 09 OPEN)
- 3.1.7 Medicine Cats' Meeting (Long Sun 09)
- 3.1.8 Just Keep Swimming (14 Running Prey '09 OPEN)
- 3.1.9 Zany Day in May (Navati, Maelstrom, Drusilla; semi-private) 20 FG
- 3.2 Fae's Convenience Clicks
- 3.3 me writing about me
- 3.1 Ongoing Threads
Niobesnuppa's "Harpy Maker" Flash dress-up game at Deviant Art.
All credit for the art goes to Niobesnuppa, aka Nina; I just customized a Harpy version of Fae. at http://niobesnuppa.deviantart.com/art/Harpy-Maker-429876682 .
- Caligula's Camp
- What: Answering some unanswered questions
Fae's Convenience Clicks
These links are more for Fae, who keeps misplacing stuff, than for anyone else; none is Fae's own work unless Fae says so.
- Fae's Character Factoids By Fae~o~the~Wind
- Clan Terminology
- Genetics:Visual Tabby
- Help:Other ?'s, such as Size Ranges & How Much Warriors Eat
- Chart on Fur Colors
Note to self: A Varied LOA means you will bounce between being in partial to full periods of being gone.
me writing about me
CoSC feels to me like a twin would feel to me: as if it's been alongside me before my heart started pumping blood.
I am an avid reader and dreamer. I have been frequently described as a 'nose in the book' bookworm. (Yes, I'll admit, that was me, strolling about with my head buried ostrich-like in a novel. Probably C. S. Lewis or Tolkien.) All I need are square shaped glasses like Professor McGonagall.
I am more of an bird than a cat, and more a cat person than a dog one, but I love 'em all, God's creations. Although I am slightly befuddled as to the purpose of mosquitos.
Fae actually dwells in a tesseract of a home realm that is simultaneously of Middle Earth, Un Lun Dun (aka Un-London), Narnia, Alagaesia, Planet Ixchel, the Matrix, Emerald City (one that is neither Dorothy's nor Randall Flagg's), and Terabithia. All places (bolded and italicized) are from Fae's favorite fantasy literature. (More on this to follow.)
- Tesseract= from Madeleine L'Engle's A Wrinkle in Time, 1962
- Middle Earth=from J(ohn). R(onald). R(euel). Tolkien's "Lord of the Rings" Trilogy, and other epic books, 1930s-1960s
An idealistic individual, I have been described as:
- and brainy (as well as bossy).
I am fascinated with the tangible and intangible duo that constitutes this universe. I love nature -- as long as it lingers balmy and polite on the other side of the glass of my sliding door. :D
Bookworm Fae is a bibliophile, a lover of books. She reads a TON, a ton, a ton, a ton! A variety of subjects grace the cluttered shelves in her bookshelf. Stacks of books cluster around her bedside and rustle their pages in her dreams. Encyclopedias, thesauruses, and (naturally) dictionaries are her friends. Novels, poems, science articles, you name it, chances are Fae has either read, or heard of it, or will immediately look it up. See her social profile for titles and authors of (some) of her favorite books.
- Finest Hours
- God is Not Dead
- Lord of the Rings Trilogy
- The Hobbit
- Wallace and Gromit (all of their adventures!)
- Dennis the Menace
- Grumpy Old Men & Grumpy Old Men 2
- Home Alone & Home Alone 2
- Sixth Sense
- Romeo and Juliet (both the CA "gangsta" version and the Shakespearean one)
- The Secret Life of Walter Mitty
- Akeela and the Bee
- Richie Rich
- Hunger Games & Catching Fire
- 3:10 to Yuma (the 2005-ish remake)
- The Dark Knight
- La vita è bella (Life is Beautiful.) Originally Italian. Tragic Comedy on the Holocaust featuring the brilliant Roberto Benigni
"Don’t fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here." Captain John Parker.