RiverClan/bans and restrictions
From Children of StarClan
- Names that contain the word 'Moon' or 'Star' (due to religious significance).
- Names that contain words outside the cats realm of experience.
- Part-Rogue/Loner/Kittypet Clan Members. (Permitted when RPed out only - See PSA #22)
- Loners, Rogues or Kittypets turned Clan Cat. (Permitted when RPed out only - See PSA #22)
- CREATED APPRENTICES: Created apprentices will only EVER be arranged in litters by game administrators. Check the applications board if this sort of character is what you want to see if they are available.
- CREATED KITS: In favor of creating deep IC Bonds and maintaining an intensive continuity, CoSC is not currently permitted created kits. When kits are available they will appear in the viewer as Adoptable Characters.
- CREATED QUEENS: CoSC does not permit litters with NPCs parents or litters to have been born in cats histories. We also do not consider Queen to be a rank a cat keeps when it is not raising kits or currently pregnant. In accordance you cannot create a queen.
- KILLINGCOUGH DEATHS: The Wings of Death plot has more than enough cats attributed to it. To add many more and the numbers will seem as if the clans were wiped completely out. In accordance no history may feature new deaths from the Killingcough.
- RiverClan She-cats.
- Names that contain the word River.
- Names that end in the word 'Feather'.
- Names that end in the word 'Leaf'.
- Cats of Medium Size
- Cats with Gray Based coats (including Gray Tabby, Silver, Blue, etc)
- Cats with Black Based coats (including Black & "Brown" tabby, etc)
- Cats of Common Build
- Cats with un-damaged unusual tails
- RiverClan Cats who are 13, 26, 30, & 61 Moons.
- Cats of any clan who are the following ages or are within the following age ranges: 0 - 13, 15, 23 - 24, 26, & 28 Moons.
- Restrictions are items that require special things from players to qualify for. The described details below are IN ADDITION to an above averaged character sheet being required. To qualify for a restricted item the character in question must be a player character character (Starting 16 August 2010 living NPCs with restricted traits will no longer be approved).
|Particularly Heavy:|| You must be a member in good standing with already approve characters, consistent RP activity, good RP quality, and a history with the game extending at least 6 months.|
Those marked with (HARD) will almost never be approved.
|Extremely Heavy:||You must be a member in good standing with already approved character, consistent RP activity, and good RP quality.|
|Heavy:||You must be a member in good standing with already approved characters and RP History showing activity over at least one full IC moon.|
|General:||You must be a member in good standing with already approved characters and activity in character.|
|Clan:||You must be a member in good standing with already approved characters and activity in character. (As General, but applies only to a specific clan)|
Particularly Heavy (Hard)
- Cats who carry the blood of more than one Clan
- Cats who are not a member of their birth Clan
- Elders less than 45 moons old who joined the elders den to to some grievous injury
- Toms who are Calico, Tortoiseshell, or Torbie.
- Characters carrying the blood for more than one group
- Cats of any solid color (IE: Any cat that does not possess white markings)
- Cats who are of very small size
- Cats who are of very large size
- Cats with abnormal vision
- Cats with white tipped tails.
- Cats with missing or additional body parts (IE: Extra toes, missing limbs, etc)
- Cats with Blue Eyes